Jul 26, 2021
You can't trip and fall in Enterprise IT these days without
someone mentioning the "C" word...and we're not talking about
croissants. We've all heard the Inigo Montoya quote used all
over the agile world, but nowhere is it more appropriate than in
the cloud space....so to help people understand what "cloud" really
means, we brought in the experts: Container Solutions CEO Jamie
Dobson and CRO Pini Reznik! We discuss the central tenets of cloud
computing, why it's not just a technology play but also a culture
play, and we even touch on some European football.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating,
or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform
of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who
provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what
you heard, check out these links to
find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your
stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other
practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally
free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray
hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who
knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!