Aug 15, 2021
"We needed a new agile?" Agile has reached it's 20 year
mark, and we have reached an inflection point: what works? What
does? What did we miss, and what should we change to enable
success going forward? Join us as we sit down with Cliff
Berg, one of the many voices behind the Agile2 movement, to get his
take on where we went wrong and what can we do to correct
course. Please try to avoid forming an opinion before
listening, you might agree with what some of Cliff has to
The Agile2 website
Agile2 book on Amazon
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating,
or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform
of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who
provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what
you heard, check out these links to
find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your
stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other
practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally
free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray
hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who
knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!