"Leading with outcomes"...sounds like common sense, doesn't it? Then why don't most companies/organizations? Is it maybe because they can't even figure out how to start? Join Mike Caddell and Jay Hrcsko as they discuss the two-day workshop they attended on this topic, taught by Agendashift's Mike Burrows. Enjoy!
- Agile Uprising is sponsoring the 12th Annual Give Thanks for Scrum event produced by Agile Boston; for more information click here!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you'd like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the