Sep 26, 2021
Often our community speaks of the
work Robert Greenleaf did over 50 years ago in hushed tones.
Servant Leadership is something prevalent in most training classes,
conference presentations, and blogs across the globe. Do we really
know what it means, and understand all the challenges that prevent
its ability to thrive?
Join AU board member Chris Murman, AU community members Jon
Schneider and Stephen Kellogg as we debate what servant leadership
is and is not, the environment needed for leaders to serve people
they lead, and in the end decide: is this really a thing?
Here's How I Changed The Way I
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating,
or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform
of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who
provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what
you heard, check out these links to
find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your
stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other
practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally
free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray
hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who
knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!
Show cover artwork from slidemodel.com