Digital. Lean. Agile. These words come loaded with so much baggage, how do you as a leader even begin to comprehend, let alone deliver a "transformation"? In this week's episode we sit down with Mike Burrows, author of the book Right to Left: The digital leader's guide to Lean and Agile (and a few others :)) to discuss his views on agility, how to get leadership in on the journey, and they touch on Agendashift, Mike's work in the Kanban space, and various other topics. Enjoy!
Right to Left on Amazon
- Agile Uprising is sponsoring the 12th Annual Give Thanks for Scrum event produced by Agile Boston; for more information click here!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you'd like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!