Aug 22, 2021
So many groups form. And so many
groups fade. What distinguishes those groups that grow and flourish
from those that fade and fail? Agile Uprising host Andy Cleff chats
with Ted Rau, from Sociocracy for All, about using intentional
processes to establish an inclusive group culture early on to grow
and flourish without governance troubles getting in the way - while
keeping all eyes on a shared purpose.
About the Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating,
or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform
of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who
provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what
you heard, check out these links to
find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your
stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other
practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally
free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray
hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who
knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!