Aug 30, 2021
In this week's episode Claudia Orozco-Gomez and Jay Hrcsko sit
down with the creator of Agendashift (and repeat podcast guest :)
Mike Burrows to discuss the second edition of his book. We've
covered some of the Agendashift classes before as well as Mike's
most-recent book (Right to Left) and we were quite excited to
discuss Agendashift, what led to the newest edition, what learnings
Mike and his team have gained to lead to a second edition, and we
get to thank him in person for beautifully explaining how to use
Agendashift at Amazon
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating,
or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform
of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who
provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what
you heard, check out these links to
find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your
stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other
practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally
free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray
hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who
knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!