Jun 18, 2023
From the archives: Join Andy Flemming and Andy Cleff as they discuss
An Everyone Culture: Deliberately
DDO’s create an unusual kind of environment, one that tolerates
— even prefers — making one's failures, risks, and weaknesses
public so that colleagues can support each other in the process of
There's a wonderful congruence with Modern Agile principles:
- Make People Awesome
- Make Safety a Prerequisite
- Experiment & Learn Rapidly
- Deliver Value Continuously
Guest contact information
Websites mentioned during the show
Book - An Everyone Culture
About the Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating,
or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform
of choice. It really helps others find us.
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your
stories, please jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally
free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray
hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who
knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!