Dec 12, 2021
In this panel episode, Andy Cleff,
Richard Dolman, Marc Story, from Agile Velocity, and Claudia
Orozco, John Schneider, and Mike Caddell, members of the Agile
Uprising, discuss the pros and cons of various approaches to agile
They reach the conclusion that by taking a balanced, pragmatic
approach and recognizing where centralization and decentralization
make sense, leaders can dramatically increase the chances of
- Defining Context for Centralized vs. Decentralized)
- Cultural Implications)
- Org Structure implications)
- OODA and PDCA loops
About Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating,
or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform
of choice. It really helps others find us.
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your
stories, please jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally
free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray
hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who
knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!