We talk all the time about changing organizational structure...but we always end up with some sortof hierarchy. And what about "teams that don't change"...is that really agile? In this week's episode Jeff Anderson, author of Agile Organizational Design, sits down with hosts Ben AuYeung, Colleen Johnson, and Jay Hrcsko to discuss his book. And there's even a Lantern Corps reference!
Agile By Design, Jeff's firm
Agile Organizational Design on Leanpub
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- If this is your first time tuning in, why don’t you subscribe to our podcast?
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you'd like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!