We always talk about agile in the software development space...but what about Finance? What about HR? How does one go about "transforming" departments that typically are not exposed to agile as a practice? Join us as we sit down to discuss this topic with the guy who literally wrote the book on this topic, agile practitioner/author/coach Gil Broza. Enjoy!
Agile for Non-Software Teams
Gil's Website, 3PVantage
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you'd like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!